PARTNER SALES MANAGER (M/F/D)
THIS IS WHAT YOUR JOB IS ABOUT
- You are responsible for expanding the sales partner channel for our cloud products. In doing so, you will work closely with specialist sales and product marketing.
- In particular, you will focus on the targeted acquisition of new sales partners in Germany and abroad, especially IT system integrators and consultancies.
- You are the central contact person for our new and existing partners and make sure that they are always up to date (marketing documents, product trainings, technical documentation, trainings, etc.).
- You design the expansion and further development of our partner program in close coordination with sales management
THIS AWAITS YOU
- A central role for our sales strategy with a lot of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- An interesting and diverse product portfolio with a focus on B2B business process automation
- Plenty of freedom to contribute your own ideas
YOUR PASSION - WHAT MAKES YOU TICK
- 2-3 years of experience in partner sales of (B2B) software products and/or experience reselling software products with an IT systems integrator.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft and/or SAP partner landscape and enjoy networking in the partner community
- The ability to handle a growing product portfolio and identify sales synergy potential within it
- You can present effortlessly and convincingly in German and English
- High self-motivation as well as strong communication skills
- Fun in trying out new ways, also "on the greenfield".
What else we can offer you
- 4-day week
- State-of-the-art equipment of the working environment
- Modern work equipment
- Home/office/office staffing in tandem
- Fast decision making processes
- Good teamwork and participation in the design of internal/external processes
- Regular participation in further training and certification measures
- High quality coffee and vitamins
This position is available immediately. We look forward to receiving your meaningful application to:
Am Oberfeld 1
Tel. +49 8031 61929 - 16
Please feel free to address your questions to Ms. Ingrassia.