PRODUCT AND DISTRIBUTION MARKETER (m/f/d)
This is what your job is about
- You do the marketing for the POLUMANA® app. You will work closely with the product manager and the sales colleague. Together you will analyze the target groups, actively define a target group-specific go-to-market and implement it.
- In particular, you build digital inbound marketing campaigns: from conception to implementation to measuring success.
- You use the full range of marketing tools and continuously work on improving touchpoints: SEO, SEA, social media (organic & paid), content creation (text, video), website optimization and LeadGen activities such as web sessions are your daily playground.
- Other "classic" marketing activities - from events or trade fair visits to the creation of sales documents - are of course also part of the job.
- Partner marketing: You will also be responsible for the marketing of our indirect sales channel - i.e. IT consultancies that place POLUMANA® with their customers.
What awaits you
- An attractive and mature product that you can market: 17,000 users use our POLUMANA® app every day - a great content basis for successful marketing
- Close, trusting cooperation in a three-person team consisting of product manager, sales colleague and you, with quick decisions and short coordination paths
- The best of both worlds: On the one hand, we are a small company with about 60 employees; everything is fast, relaxed, and you can fully contribute. On the other hand, we belong to a large group of companies whose marketing structures you can use (from automation to video production).
What else we can offer you
- 4-day week
- State-of-the-art equipment of the working environment
- Modern work equipment
- Home/office/office staffing in tandem
- Fast decision making processes
- Good teamwork and participation in the design of internal/external processes
- Regular participation in further training and certification measures
- High quality coffee and vitamins
What you should bring
- 2-3 years of marketing experience (inbound, demand gen, digital marketing), ideally in the B2B and/or software sector
- strong hands-on mentality, especially in conception and copywriting
- You see yourself as a solution-oriented doer
- enjoy representing your views and actions in the team
This position is available immediately. We look forward to receiving your meaningful application to:
Am Oberfeld 1
Tel. +49 8031 61929 - 16
Please feel free to address your questions to Ms. Ingrassia.