Embedded Developer (m/f/d)
More than a job - this is what awaits you
- You develop sophisticated embedded software for the products of our customers.
- In particular, this means firmware programming for microcontrollers (e.g. STM32) and embedded Linux systems.
- You also like to work on software design, system concepts, test concepts etc. and quality is important to you
- After implementation, testing and verification of the software as well as acceptance directly at the customer's site will take place.
Your passion - that makes you
- You have completed an FH or Uni study or a HTL in the area of software / electronics
- You have experience in hardware related programming in C or C++
- You also have basic knowledge in electronics design (reading schematics and layout)
- You are interested in the development of high-quality products
- In addition to your programming skills, you are also characterized by a quick grasp, analytical thinking and accuracy
A piece of home - that's what we offer
- An exciting position in a successful team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to also work from home
- Systematic knowledge exchange and development with experienced colleagues
- Numerous benefits
- A performance-related compensation model
- You will receive an annual gross salary of at least EUR 40,000 (for 38.5h / week). We offer you an overpayment depending on professional qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to your application! Just send everything to Jürgen Nußbaummüller, or feel free to call us:
Tel. +43 7236 78500 - 27